THE BENEFITS INSURANCE SPECIALISTS BEHIND OPTIMAX
As a benefits advisor and the founder of Optimax Benefits, Earl lends over 24 years’ experience in the benefits industry to providing insightful solutions for his clients. He is an Instructor in Employee Benefits and Human Resources at MacEwan University, and previously spent 4 years managing a local contracting company.
Mobile: (780) 993-3822
Earl works with you to:
- Understand the employee benefits marketplace and obtain the best value available from carriers
- Provide benefits education and assist you is designing a customized benefit program
- Explore new benefit options including flexible plans, health spending accounts, and executive solutions.
Client Relationship Manager
Carlee has over 24 years experience in the group benefits industry and spent over a decade working with one of the three largest insurance carriers in Canada. Today, she utilizes her expertise to promptly manage client accounts; coordinating quotations, installing benefit plans, and obtaining renewals. Customer service is a way of life for Carlee. She maintains relationships with our clients though constant communication and exceptional client care.
Mobile: (780) 238 8867
Carlee works with you to:
- Administer new benefit plans and communicate with clients
- Answer any questions or concerns in a timely manner
- Establish a regular proactive service schedule